The Column Headings of the 1850 Census Asked the Following Questions:
1. Dwelling Houses numbered in the order of visitation.
2. Families numbered in the order of visitation.
3. The name of every person whose usual place of abode on the first day of June, 1850, was in this family.
7. Profession, Occupation or Trade of each male person over 16.
8. Value of Real Estate Owned
9. Place of birth, naming the State, Territory or Country.
10. Married within the year?
11. Attended school within the year?
12. Persons over 20 years of age who cannot read and write
13. Whether deaf and dumb, blind, insane, idiotic, pauper or convict.